Katrina Kaif to turn director?

Katrina Kaif to turn director?
Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif now wants to turn director. And she's pulling out all the stops to make sure this dream comes true, including roping in her her Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara co-star, actor/director Farhan Akhtar, to teach her the tricks of the trade.

"Katrina has always been someone who's very eager to learn. In fact, I think we are all always learning in some way or the other. I don't really consider myself qualified enough to be a mentor, but yes I would love to help in whatever way I can," said Farhan.

The camaraderie between the actors is evident, and not just on screen. At Kat's request, Farhan is now letting her edit one of the sequences of his forthcoming film Don 2.

"She wants to learn about post-production, and I was more than happy to let her edit one of the scenes in Don 2. Of course, I also warned her that I won't promise to include that sequence in the film," he grins.

For over a year now the actress has been looking to broaden her horizons and look beyond the screen.

First, she wanted to turn producer by purchasing the rights of a French film, and now she wants to play the captain of the ship with a directorial debut. Clearly, a film like Zindagi... directed by a woman director has inspired her even more.

Katrina says, "This is my second film with a female director after Farah Khan, and I have to say Zoya comes with her own sensibilities. I don't know if it's just because she is a woman, but working with her was a once- in-a-lifetime experience."

0 comments:

Post a Comment