Shahrukh Khan sizzles on the cover of GQ Magazine!

His initials unabbreviated as Sex Rivals Kinks, Shahrukh Khan sizzles on the cover of the February issue of the men’s magazine GQ.

 

Shahrukh Khan sizzles on the cover of GQ Magazine

The superstar ups the glam quotient dressed up as a hunk in a shimmery coat atop a tee and holding the placard reading ‘Where’s The Love’. But the most striking is SRK’s spiky hairdo, giving him the look of a hunk.

 

Inside the mag, SRK talks about various subjects, from his ‘rivals’ in the industry to his kinks and quirks.

 

“I have a strange attachment to socks. They should feel right. I could be missing a flight, but if my socks are wrong, I have to take them off. I won't wear nylon socks with sneakers,” SRK reveals one of his quirks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment