Genelia wants to be a romantic

Smily Beautiful actress Genelia D'Souza has thus far played roles on the lines of bubbly and stereotypical, and girl as next door.

 

genelia hot pictures 310510

But could that be passe? Ask Genelia on this, says a candid Genelia, "If the content is romantic.

 

The films comes to be naturally since it suits me and the story. Surely, I relish playing.

 

bubbly and playful characters which is why thes efilms came to me. But in reali life, I’m affectionate, yet a mischievous girl. I don’t like tensions."

 

Anymore more on the reali life? Genelia adjoins, “I respect my family and work. I like being friendly.

 

And never get into challenges and that’s how I was all through my school and college.

 

On rumors, Genelia comes strongly saying, “I don’t care about rumors and gossips. To me, I’m concerned about current and what I am doing now.”

 

Genelia is currently busy shooting for a Tamil fim ‘Uthama Puthiran’ starring Dhanush. This film is a Telugu remake of blockbuster film ‘Ready’, directed by Srinu Vytla.

0 comments:

Post a Comment