Katrina gets knocked down by a fan!

Katrina gets knocked down by a fan!Katrina Kaif was interacting with her Indian fans at the Independence Day Parade held in Houston.
Miss Kaif wasn't expecting the amount of fan attention she got. Our sources tell us that a young man knocked her down in trying to reach out to her.
When asked Katrina she says, "Yes I was knocked off my feel, and I did fall but since it was a 12 year boy who was half my size, it did take me by surprise".
She carries onto saying, "I didn't mind at all. I guess it shows the force of his love for me."
Katrina Kaif is one of the most sporting stars of Bollywood who doesn't mind fans getting up close, as long as they don't get personal. "When you go for these fan interactions you can't be fastidious about people getting too close and not giving you space etc." Katrina added on saying that the fans wanted to shake hands with her, get themselves clicked and sign papers. She also stated that she loves to mingle with them and didnt mind them getting over excited, it showed how much they love her. On the other hand, one of Bollywood's Finest Actresses, Bipasha Basu had taken great offence to a couple of security men acting over-recognizable at an Independence Day function in 2006, whereas loves the interactive strength at NRI gatherings and thinks a straight one on one with her fans is a truly exhilarating experience. Furthermore, the stunning beauty also added that both kids and the elderly reached out. Katrina returns to Mumbai on 25th August 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment