Hansika Motwani can now legally marry

Hansika Motwani can now legally marry


Hansika Motwani turned 18 this year on August 9. Guess what was her birthday present this time? Well, Hansika is now officially eligible to vote, which she thinks is her best birthday present so far in all these years.
Exclaims Hansika, “Birthdays have always been special. This birthday however, is special because I am 18 now and am eligible to vote. I owe a lot to my parents to inculcate the sense of responsibility for my country in me. And I am very excited to get the franchise to vote from now on.”
On asking how she spent her 18 birthday, she says, “I went to an orphanage and spent some time with the children there, and later partied with friends in the evening.” Without divulging many details about her film career she exclaims, “I have signed a film opposite Imran Khan and can’t talk much about it.
Also, I have done about 5-6 Telugu films and recently signed a Tamil film.” As far as her birthday present goes, she is all set with a new responsibility with objectivity. Well, all we can is good going Hansika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment